Thursday 14 April 2016

Blog Birthday




Royalty-Free (RF) Clip Art Illustration of a Cartoon Fireman Extinguishing A Birthday Cake by Ron Leishman



Tuesday was the 1st anniversary of my blog and this is my 99th post. I was planning to either post on the day or on my hundreth post, I've done neither. I've had a great year and I would like to thank all my followers and readers for their support, kind words and suggestions throughout the year.
As most of you will know it all started with the Snow Lord allowing me to enter the  V Analogue Hobbies Challenge. .As that ended I started my own blog and haven't stopped since.
I won a voucher from the lovely people at Barrage miniatures and my 2 armoured cars and a couple of free extra terrain features arrived yesterday. Something to do at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment